As we go into the depths of winter, base layers are just the ticket.
The Forcefield Tornado Advance shirt’s made using a defender fabric which blocks airflow from the outside to maintain core temperature by reducing wind chill, and’s also fully breathable and, with the inclusion of Thermolite (engineered hollow-core fibres that trap air for greater insulation, and dry 20% faster than other thermal materials, 50% faster than cotton) as well, it provides extra warmth and comfort without the weight.
- KIT: Bamboo clothing quarter zip jumper
- A century of Moto Guzzi – the ultimate guide of all its models
- Indian Motorcycle: 120 years of America’s first motorcycle maker
The whole shirt is anti-bacterial, has flat seams, and a soft lining, and is very lightweight.
It costs £49.99 from anywhere that sells the Forcefield Armour range or www.forcefieldbodyarmour.com
- The show must go on: Stafford Classic Bike Show is go, go, go! - 15 June 2021
- Piaggio ONE e-scooter designed for youngsters launched - 11 June 2021
- PM: President Joe Biden “actively engaged” in Harry Dunn’s case - 11 June 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.