A new three-week-long rally for classic racing motorcycles and classic cars will go ahead on February 28, 2022.
The Dakar Enduro Rally, run by Bespoke Rallies, will start at Brooklands before going through France, Spain, Morocco, Western Sahara, Mauritania and finish in Dakar, Senegal.
- Zongshen reveals Norton powered Cyclone RX6
- Honda offer tempting finance deals
- Indian partners with International Female Ride Day to empower women
For further details. including the day-by-day itinerary, visit the Bespoke Rallies website.
- The show must go on: Stafford Classic Bike Show is go, go, go! - 15 June 2021
- Piaggio ONE e-scooter designed for youngsters launched - 11 June 2021
- PM: President Joe Biden “actively engaged” in Harry Dunn’s case - 11 June 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.