Honda has announced the addition of an upgraded CBT-friendly Vision 110 to its motorcycle and scooter line-up for 2021.First arriving in Europe in 2012, Honda’s urban scooter comes equipped with fresh styling, keyless ignition and a new chassis and engine.
- PATENT: Honda’s filed designs for a SMART motorcycle that reads your mind
- NEW BIKES: Honda reveals CRF300L and CRF300 Rally
- Honda reveals new CMX1100 Rebel – overview
For 2021 it gains a complete style refresh, while shedding 2kg of weight to 100kg thanks to its next-generation ‘enhanced Smart Architecture Frame’ (eSAF). Its upgraded air-cooled ‘enhanced Smart Power (eSP)’ engine is 5% more fuel efficient and retains its popular Idling Stop function.
The Vision 110 is Honda’s 8th model in the A1 license category and the last to be refreshed for 2021. Featuring a Euro5-friendly 109.5cc ‘enhanced Smart Power’ two-valve air-cooled SOHC engine, Honda claims the Vision 110 produces 8.6bhp at 7500rpm.
The scooter is available in four colour options in 2021. There is also over 17 litres worth of under seat storage, with an LCD panel and a keyless fob.
- Aprilia reveal fresh 2021 RSV4 superbike range - 5 March 2021
- PREVIEW: April issue of Motorcycle Sport & Leisure magazine - 5 March 2021
- Motorbike Women hit £50k in International Women’s Day fundraiser - 5 March 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.