Lexmoto have released updates to their hugely popular LXR 125 sportsbike range, with a new engine, suspension and a TFT dash.
The LXR 125 is available from UK dealers from March 23 and will available in two flavours, a standard model and a premium model.
Related articles on MoreBikes
- Top Mountain Crosspoint museum plans to reopen as early as winter
- Bonhams to kickstart 2021 auctions with return to Stafford
- British firm reveals customisable electric Shednought
Both machines come with a brand new Euro5-compliant 125cc liquid-cooled engine which produces 12.3bhp and 8.1lb.ft of torque. The Chinese factory Lexmoto claim the new motor provides much better performance and improved throttle pickup.
The standard LXR 125 model will be available for £2,499, and the premium bike priced at £2,799.
A closer look reveals a brand new TFT screen, displaying revs, speed, gear position, fuel and even more.
- TT legend Phillip McCallen to kickstart Classic Bike Show season - 17 November 2021
- Custom Heroes is back at Motorcycle Live for 2022! - 15 November 2021
- Norton Motorcycles opens brand new headquarters - 11 November 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.