To celebrate the partnership between KTM and the Tech 3 MotoGP Team, the French division of the Austrian company has created a special version of the recently introduced 890 Duke.
Equipped with several special accessories and kitted out with a sharp orange livery to reflect the colours of the RC16 of Danilo Petrucci and Iker Lecuona, the new Duke comes kitted out with a range of accessories from the Power Parts catalogue, and also gets under-engine nose, a pillion seat cover and an Akrapovič exhaust system.
Also see on MoreBikes
- NEW LOOK: Husqvarna E-Pilen starting to take shape
- Royal Enfield files trademark for ‘Shotgun’ motorcycle name
- Government urged to halt e-scooter trials amid safety concerns
The bad news is that the motorcycle is only going on sale in France. For now.
Limited to 100 models and costing 11,690 euros (just over 10 grand), you’ll have to get moving if you fancy getting your hands on one.
- Honda’s new sport touring twin: the NT1100 - 21 October 2021
- WIN! We’ve got TWENTY pairs of tickets to Motorcycle Live up for grabs. Click HERE to enter. - 7 October 2021
- Ducati gives its Multistrada the V2 treatment - 7 October 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.