Aprilia has unveiled the new Tuono V4 and V4 Factory – with styling updates and chassis tweaks.
The Italian factory’s Tuono V4 is inspired by the style seen in the Tuono 660 which was unveiled last week.
Related articles on MoreBikes:
- Aprilia Tuono 660 revealed: full specs, photos and price
- RUMOURS: Aprilia’s working on an RS 400 and Tuono 400
- Aprilia files trademark for the ESR1. Rumours suggest it’s a new ELECTRIC scooter.
Aprilia say the Tuono’s raised handlebar and a new and improved protective top fairing adds to a more comforting and protected riding position on the bike. The passenger is no longer a barely-tolerated guest and now benefits from an ample and comfortable portion of saddle and lower footpegs.
The engine remains unchanged, but is now Euro5 compliant. Riders will still get 173bhp and 89lbft of torque from the V4 unit.
The Tuono V4 range adapts all qualities of handling and stability provided by a frame that is closely derived from that of the Aprilia RSV4, assisted by top of line braking and the Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 semi-active suspension system
- BSH welcomes war hero Simon Weston CBE in journey to getting on the road - 13 October 2021
- The best routes in Snowdonia and the Brecon Beacons you simply have to try… - 9 October 2021
- PREVIEW: November issue of Back Street Heroes magazine - 6 October 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.