Honda is looking for regain the touring crown with a host of updates to the Honda Gold Wing.
The luxurious new model, completely reborn in 2018, has further improvements in the tech and comfort departments.
- What does the 2021 COVID-19 lockdown mean for motorcyclists?
- John McGuinness awarded MBE for services to motorcycling
- Honda update their Vision 110 commuter scooter for 2021
For 2021, Honda has redesigned the pillion back rest for a more relaxed angle for cruising, and the seat itself is now covered in a suede/leather mix for more comfort. Honda has also upped the luggage, adding 11 litres to the topbox, taking the overall luggage to 121.
For both the Gold Wing and the Gold Wing Tour, a new and improved stereo system has been added, which Honda claim “achieves superb sound quality with vivid presence”.
The standard Gold Wing benefits from just the improved audio and a brand new colour described ‘Pearl Deep Mud Grey’. The Tour is available in Gunmetal Black Metallic or Candy Red.
The top spec Tour model with DCT and airbag will cost £31,449 when it arrives in UK dealers in March, 2021.
The manual gearbox version of the Tour without the airbag drops to £28,349. The standard Gold Wing costs £22,849 and with DCT it’s £24,299
- BSH welcomes war hero Simon Weston CBE in journey to getting on the road - 13 October 2021
- The best routes in Snowdonia and the Brecon Beacons you simply have to try… - 9 October 2021
- PREVIEW: November issue of Back Street Heroes magazine - 6 October 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.